Watercraft & Boat Insurance
In the Land of 10,000 Lakes, you'll enjoy the water even more when you're not worried about coverage for yourself, your passengers or your investment.
When choosing the right insurance for your boat or watercraft, consider the following points.
- If you're in an accident or your watercraft is stolen, you'll want coverage.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, you'll want coverage.
- If your watercraft is responsible for damage or injury to others, you'll want coverage.
- Your watercraft also needs protection on land. For example, accidents can happen while towing a watercraft.
Home and auto insurance policies may provide limited coverage for personal watercraft. Find out the coverage limits, then determine if a personal watercraft policy is right for you.
- How much can you afford to pay if your boat or personal watercraft is in an accident, damaged or stolen?
- Is your boat or watercraft covered for year-round use?
- How much medical insurance and liability coverage is enough?
- Do you have coverage if your boat is towed in an emergency?
- Do you want coverage for the trailer or other accessories?
Visit with the friendly folks at Rentz Agency to find the coverage that's right for you. Then throw on some sunscreen and get back to the lake!
Watercraft Insurance Quote
Already a customer?
Add Watercraft to Existing Policy
Remove Watercraft from Existing Policy
Request ID Card for Watercraft Policy